The final episode of How Do I Look? Asia Season 2 is upon us! The journey has been a very fruitful one so far, and we have just the thing to end the season with a bang! In the 8th and final episode of the season, this is what you can expect:
1. Meet Amy Yu from Taiwan!
2. Amy has issues with her style and self-esteem, and she feels very self-conscious when it comes to her family…
3. Amy doesn’t have a clue about fashion, especially with a wardrobe like this one.
4. So her best friend, Ashley, nominated her to be on the show! Guest stylist from Indonesia Diaz came on to help with Amy’s journey too.
5. To fix her style, Amy’s accomplices Ashley and Diaz sought help from ZALORA (thank you!) to get the right outfits
6. After the fashion intervention, Amy finally agreed to give the makeover a go, and to accept the changes that’ll come. Nice one, Amy!
7. Jeannie was obviously thrilled with Amy’s decision, and you can see her sharing the joy with the accomplices!
8. This gets us really excited every time. Their reaction says everything! Also, there’s a HUGE surprise for Amy coming up. Don’t miss the final episode of How Do I Look? Asia on Monday 17 October at 8PM only on DIVA!