THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED THE JOURNEY OF THESE AMAZING WOMEN! How Do I Look? Asia Season 2 ended with a very emotional episode featuring Amy Yu from Taiwan, and if you missed it, you sure did miss out on a really great episode. Not to worry, here’s what went down:
1. The show featured Amy Yu from Taiwan!
2. Amy wanted to change the way her family sees her, but she just didn’t know where to start.
3. So her best friend, Ashley, nominated her to be on the show! Guest stylist from Indonesia Diaz came on to help with Amy’s journey too.
4. Jeannie set Amy up for a really good lesson about how styling yourself can change the way people perceived even your actual size!
5. Diaz’s smile said everything about how happy he was to see the collections they ordered from ZALORA for Amy.
6. Amy’s reveal was a real winner! Her makeover was a huge success!
7. But that’s not all: AirAsia decided to give Amy a huge a surprise by flying her mum all the way from Taiwan to be with her!
8. Amy was really touched and surprised! Thank you AirAsia for making this happen!!!
9. One more for the road. We present to you, Amy Yu before-and-after. Congrats, Amy! And thank you everyone for joining us for the last episode of How Do I Look? Asia Season 2!