â€¢ All timings specified above are [(Singapore Time)] time.
4. To enter the Contest, the participant must meet the Eligibility criteria set out in Clause 2 above and must [Post a picture of themselves or a flatlay image according to the weekly theme and share on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and use the following hashtags in their post: #HOWDOILOOKASIA and #HDILAxZALORA] to stand a chance to win a Prize (the â€œEntryâ€). Only Entries which have been submitted strictly in accordance with the Contest instructions (or as otherwise notified by NBCU) and these Terms and Conditions will be valid. NBCU accepts no liability for any invalid and/or incomplete Entries and/or Entries not received by NBCU.
5. Further, each Entry must not:
i. infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party;
ii. be incomplete or illegible; or
iii. be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive, or otherwise contain content which, in our sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable.
All Entries submitted become NBCUâ€™s property. Your Entry will not be returned to you. As a condition of entering this Contest, you grant us a license to use the Entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason, including, but not limited to, future promotional marketing or publicity purposes. You warrant to us that the Entry submitted is an original work that does not infringe the rights of any third party and agree to indemnify us against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty.
6. The Prize Winner(s) will be selected by NBCU representatives. The winning entry must [use the hashtags, and match the theme of the weekly contest as closely and as fashionably as possible]. Judgment criteria are based on [imagination, originality, creativity, clear and concise writing], and relative to the subject of [Weekly Themes for How Do I Look? Asia].
7. The Prize Winner(s) will be notified by [Facebook, Instagram or Twitter mention. Thereafter, the Prize Winner will receive an email and an official letter from an NBCU representative to confirm the Prize]. The Prize(s) will be sent to the given address provided by the winner. If NBCU is unable to contact the Prize Winner within  days of the drawing date, NBCU reserves the right to deem the Prize forfeited. NBCU may require proof of identity and/or eligibility before releasing the Prize.
8. All expenses not expressly included in the Prize(s) are the responsibility of the Prize Winner(s) and NBCU will not be responsible for any of these expenses.
9. No part of the Prize(s) is exchangeable or returnable. All participants undertake to comply with the publicity requirements of NBCU and grant NBCU and its affiliates, the irrevocable, perpetual, non-royalty right to show, announce, feature, publicise on any channel owned and/or operated by NBCU and/or all other media and materials submitted by the participants in entering the Contest including their names, ages, city of residence, likeness, other details and particulars and all footage of the Prize Winner(s) recorded before, during, and after the Contest and prize fulfillment. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize Winner(s) acknowledges that NBCU shall be under no obligation to use or broadcast any of the footage of the Prize Winner(s).
10. The Prize(s) will be arranged by NBCU and/or its supplier(s) and the mechanics of the redemption of the Prize(s) shall be communicated to the Prize Winners by NBCU Representatives separately. All expenses and arrangements not expressly mentioned herein must be borne or arranged by the Prize Winner(s). NBCU will not be responsible if, for any reason, any Prize Winner(s) is unable to receive/take the Prize(s).
11. The Prize(s) will be sent via courier to the Prize Winner(s) to the address provided by the Prize Winner(s). NBCU shall not be responsible or liable for any repair, servicing or warranty issues relating to any Prize(s) or the uses thereof. NBCU shall not be responsible for any damage to or loss of any Prize(s) during the shipment of the Prize(s).
12. Award of the Prize(s) is conditional upon the Prize Winner(s) agreeing to and signing all release forms and/or agreements and/or any additional documentation required by NBCU. Failure to complete, sign and return any such documentation promptly will result in disqualification of the entry and the participant, and forfeiture of the Prize.
13. The Prize Winner(s) must produce his/her original official letter from NBCU and his/her identification documentation (for example, identity card or passport) when redeeming the Prize(s).
14. Prizes are not non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other benefit-in-kind. NBCU reserves the right to replace the Prize(s) with another prize of a similar value.
15. NBCU reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prizes to other participants or donate any unclaimed prizes to any charitable organisation.
16. All taxes and other expenses, costs, fees or taxes (including custom duties) associated with the shipment, receipt or fulfillment of any prize is the sole responsibility of the winners.
17. Personal information of participants will be collected to enable NBCU to administer and promote this Contest and to contact the Prize Winner(s), and may also be provided to other third parties assisting NBCU in this regard, including without limitation sponsors of this Contest, prize suppliers and deliverers, and authorities which regulate this Contest (if applicable). If a participant does not truthfully provide all the requested personal information, NBCU reserves the right to disqualify or reject his/her entry.
18. NBCU, its affiliates, agents and their respective directors, officers and employees will not be responsible or liable for:
(a) any losses, damages, liabilities, deaths, injuries, claims, demands and/or proceedings (collectively, the â€œLiabilitiesâ€) incurred or suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure (including lost entries, mail delay or loss) in receiving and submitting the entries as a result of any communication error, interruption, human error and/or failure by NBCU and/or any third party;
(b) any Liabilities incurred or suffered by any participant or his/her authorised representatives resulting from their participation in this Contest or fulfillment of any prize;
(c) any error (including error in notification of winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission;
(d) any changes made by NBCU or any third party supplier, or the organiser, administrator or sponsors of this Contest or the Prize(s); and/or
(e) any liabilities incurred or suffered arising from any act beyond their control or for any act, omission or default of any third party.
19. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the redemption of any prize shall constitute a purchase of goods or services by the person redeeming the Prize(s) from the supplier supplying the redeemed goods or services, and NBCU assumes no liability or responsibility for the acts or defaults of the supplier or for any non-delivery, non-performance or defects in the redeemed goods or services. NBCU is not an agent of the supplier. Any dispute about the quality or performance must be resolved directly with the supplier. The use of the redeemed goods or services is subject to such other terms and conditions, which may be imposed by the supplier supplying the goods or services.
20. NBCU reserves the right to disqualify any participant that NBCU determines is tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or is engaging in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to NBCU or damaging to the reputation of NBCU, this Contest or any other participant, acting in breach or potential breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or NBCUâ€™s website use and access agreement, or is otherwise ineligible to participate in this Contest.
21. NBCU reserves the right to cancel, postpone, delay and/or amend the Contest and/or these T&Cs at any time without prior notice if any unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond NBCUâ€™s reasonable control make it reasonably necessary or prudent to do so.
22. NBCU may assign and transfer any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
23. NBCUâ€™s decisions regarding the Content, the Prize(s), and the Prize Winner(s) are final and no correspondence will be entertained.
24. NBCU reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest shall constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the amendment thereof.
26. All participants must waive, release, forever discharge, indemnify, hold harmless and defend NBCU and its affiliate companies, and their respective directors, officers and employees (collectively, the â€œNBCU Entitiesâ€), from any and all claims, demands, proceedings, costs, expenses, losses, damages and other liabilities whatsoever which he/she and/or his/her Companion may incur or suffer arising out of or in connection with the Prize(s), and/or NBCUâ€™s exercise of its rights herein (including but not limited to any harm, invasion of privacy, illness, personal injury, death, property loss or damage, accident, cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions) (collectively, â€œLossesâ€).
27. This Contest and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws, without regard to the conflict of laws. Each participant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. These Terms and Conditions are not intended to, and do not, confer rights on any third party, whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) or otherwise, and no third party shall have any right to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.